- IP Module
We will be a company that connects the world as one.
Nvidia Jetson AI 2MP Motorized Bullet IP Camera
FW7950-FXM-NN is a bullet IP camera with open architecture that customers can directly develop the software at the camera. This camera is equipped with NVIDIA Jetson Nano and a 2.13MP (effective pixel) progressive scan CMOS image sensor. Jetson Nano is a core module and has 472 GFLOPs of powerful computational performance (based on AI) to provide an optimal environment for edge equipment development such as smart city, smart farm, smart factory, AI development, image analysis device, video analysis, and medical device. In addition, even in low light condition, the built-in ultra-sensitive Sony sensor enables high resolution encoding at up to 30fps@2MP (1920X1080). It supports H.265, H.264, and MJPEG video compression simultaneously for highly efficient video transmission and recording.
• Core module NVIDIA Jetson Nano - Back Door issue free AI platform
• Sony STARVIS (1/2.8”) 2.13MP PS CMOS Sensor (Night Color with super high
• 5.0~50.0 mm Motorized Auto Focus Lens (Optical 10X)
• Max. 30fps@2MP (1920x1080)
• Quadruple Stream (H.265, H.264, MJPEG, JPEG)
• DOL WDR (>120dB)
• Night Color level adjustment (B/W, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50)
• Shutter limit (Min./Max.) setting
- Good for the better night time moving object image
- To avoid saturation under strong back light or IR reflection
• OnVIF (Profile S) standard
• 2-way Audio
• SD interface
• USB interface
• Serial interface
• HDMI interface
* Primitive SDK
The Primitive SDK includes the V4L2 standard interface, and SW developers can directly develop any software ant the camera. API and sample codes for lens, IRIS, IR LED control, etc. are provided. Most of SW companies use this method.