News

We will be a company that connects the world as one.

News Letter

We introduce the special advantages of Seyeon Tech IP modules and cameras.
2024.07.18 18:00

159a5b718ebc2d34dffb8d30655c93d2_1721293226_26.jpg

“We help you develop your own camera”

“We are linking with various types of VMS, NVR, and systems.”

“We support the commercialization of all products, from low-priced to high-priced.”

In this newsletter, we would like to introduce the special benefits of our modules to potential customers developing IP cameras or carrying out large SI projects. We provide modularized hardware and software so that you can have as many choices as possible. The features and advantages of our IP modules and cameras can be summarized below.

Table of Contents :

1. Diverse lineup (fps, resolution, rolling, global, accessories, etc.)

2. Supports various video streaming

3. Various protocol support and customer response

4. Launch of the open FlexWATCH® Edge AI Platform to respond to various AI applications

5. Support for various AI functions through licenses with external partners

6. Accumulation of various experiences through large-scale project delivery cases

7. The only company in Korea that exports IP Camera modules overseas

159a5b718ebc2d34dffb8d30655c93d2_1721293231_67.jpg 

1. Diverse lineup (fps, resolution, rolling, global, accessories, etc.)

A. 2M, 4M, 5M, 8M, 12M module and camera lineup

B. Supports sensors such as IMX307, 327, 385, 675, 678, 335, 412, 264, 265, 565, 567, 234.

C. Rolling shutter/Global shutter sensor support

D. Strobe LED module, White LED module, Power unit support

E. Supports HDMI, LVDS, YUV input (using optional module)

F. DI/DO, SPI, SD, Serial, Audio support

G. Analog output AHD/TVI/CVI/CVBS support (optional)

H. EIS support (optional)

I. Auto-tracking support (optional)

J. Support for basic intelligent functions and partner AI licenses

2. Supports various video streaming

A. HTTP/HTTPS streaming (with single shot, CGI interface)

B. RTSP over HTTP/HTTPS streaming

C. RTP/RTSP streaming

D. SRTP/RTSPS streaming

E. WebSocket streaming (for Edge, Chrome browser)

3. Various protocol support and customer response

A. ONVIF Profile S, Profile T

i. Support and response to customer development models are also possible.

B. TTA security authentication response

i. As TTA security certification becomes a mandatory requirement for public institutions in July 2023, free TTA certification service will be provided for over 400 models from the end of 2022.

C. National Intelligence Service security certification response

i. As TTA security certification becomes mandatory from April 1, 2024, certification work will begin in the first week of June 2024.

ii. Aiming to complete security certification in the third quarter of 2024

iii. Firmware-level authentication, all of our products have been supported with a single firmware, allowing customers to proceed with authentication at minimal cost.

D. Road construction protocol support

i. Support for essential protocols for camera delivery for road construction

E. Support for linking with the Ministry of the Interior and Safety NDMS early warning system

i. Immediate alert issuing system based on information from various sensors installed in disaster risk areas by local government

ii. Alert data and monitoring situations are collected in the local government's smart integrated disaster prevention system and integrated into the Ministry of the Interior and Safety's NDMS system.

F. MODUB-based service support for linking various sensors and alarm devices

i. Various I/O devices can be connected to the IP CCTV system regardless of the number, and various I/Os are supported in the form of Trigger/Action Service.

4. Launch of the open FlexWATCH® Edge AI Platform to respond to various AI applications

A. As the AI ​​functions required by customers diversify, we are releasing a development environment that allows customers to port AI on their own.

i. We provide an SDK (software development environment) that allows customers to develop and port on their own without our development support.

ii. Provides a development environment where learned AI models can be operated on the camera's NPU

iii. There is no need to share customer learning models, labeling data, etc. with us.

iv. Provides a security key management environment for licenses for security-distribution of learning models ported to cameras.

v. Provides a software development environment for post-processing of metadata generated through NPU (separate NDA required)

vi. Provides interface for metadata transmission (ONVIF standard and own standard)

vii. Can be used in most of our camera modules and camera products

B. Basic AI/VA functions

i. Vehicle/Bicycle/People detection and counting support

ii. Face Detection Support

iii. Intruder detection

iv. Line crossing

v. Auto tracking

159a5b718ebc2d34dffb8d30655c93d2_1721293244_56.jpg 

5. Support for various AI functions through licenses with external partners

A. Many companies have started development on the open FlexWATCH® Edge AI Platform, and support licenses such as LPR and fire detection.

B. Many companies are in the process of porting AI for trespassing, falling, and parking guidance.

C. Plan to create and share a license pool by Q4 2024

6. Accumulation of various experiences through large-scale project delivery cases

A. Supplied to surveillance cameras of over 30 universities in Korea

B. Collaboration with over 40 procurement and delivery customers

C. Delivered to large factories of large domestic companies through surveillance cameras

D. Recently, 20,000 cameras have been contracted and delivered to over 1,000 branches.

E. It is linked with domestic and overseas VMS/NVR and has an immediate response system for the occurrence of linking issues.

7. The only company in Korea that exports modules overseas

A. Exporting over several million dollars every year

B. Selling modules directly to Israel, Taiwan, Italy, Dubai, Japan, etc.

etc

159a5b718ebc2d34dffb8d30655c93d2_1721293255_04.jpg
159a5b718ebc2d34dffb8d30655c93d2_1721293268_87.jpg 

Seyeon Tech aims to provide an open AI camera platform to customers who want to utilize AI technology. Our goal is to provide manufacturers and software companies dealing with AI with a so-called playground to implement AI at the edge. In addition to the above modules, we are commercializing Jetson-based modules and modules using other SOCs. Ultimately, we aim to increase the usability of cameras by mutually introducing the core technologies of our partners based on an open system. Additionally, if you need support for technology development, we can introduce you to related companies.