|| Firmware for FWR214-01N (V4.31-097)
||Writer : Admin
||Date 2017-11-16 Read 832
||: rf_hd-4.31-097-ro.tar.gz [23307446 Byte]
| How to update NVR firmware.
To upgrade the NVR firmware, use one of the following two methods.
Using USB Flash Drive
1. Copy the firmware file to the root directory on the USB Flash Drive, then connect the USB Flash Drive to
2. Login to the Local Admin Mode.
3. Click Update under Utilities on the menu bar.
4. Select the firmware when the firmware is displayed in the list, and click the OK button.
5. “Firmware Download Completed” message appears, remove the USB and click the Reboot to proceed with
6. “Processing Firmware Update” message will be displayed during the NVR reboot and the upgrade will
7. When the update is complete, the NVR will reboot automatically.
Using Client PC
1. Save the firmware file to the Client PC.
2. Access the NVR through a web browser (IE) and log in to the Web Admin Page.
3. Go to Utilities -> Update and click Start button.
4. Browse the firmware file and click OK button.
5. Click Next button several times as instructed by the system to proceed with firmware update.
(The system can be initialized by clicking Factory Default button that appears during firmware update.)
6. When the update is complete, the NVR will reboot automatically.
* Do not turn off the system or power cycle while updating the firmware. it can cause serious damage to the